Come Hear about Trails and Tales! 25/6/15
You are invited to join us for a community feedback event about the past years activities delivered through Trails and Tales.
We have been working with care homes, libraries, nurseries, primary schools, secondary schools, community groups and youth groups exploring local history with artists and also Glasgow Women’s Library.
Come hear about what we have learned, what people are telling us and what we plan to do with all the information we are gathering.
This is your opportunity to make decisions about arts and hertiage in East Dunbartonshire, Come join the conversation and listen to a series of presentations from the trails and tales team. Refreshments will be provided
Agenda 630PM – 830PM
1. Welcome/introduction to evening
2. Trails and Tales Setting the context – Esmee Thompson, Cultural Coordinator
3. Trails and Tales, Artist engagement – Dr Fiona Dean, Project evaluator/mentor
4. Emergent heritage ideas and heritage location mapping – Lizzie Smith, Collective Architecture
5. Summary of outcomes, next steps and dates for diary – Esmee Thompson
6. General discussion/questions
Bearsden & Westerton
Room 2 Ground Floor Kilmardinny House, Bearsden